Leading experts in the field of endocrinology work in our clinic
You should see an endocrinologist if you have:
- weakness, excessive fatigue, constant “lack of strength”;
- shortness of breath or feeling of panic;
- deterioration of brain activity – memory lapses, distracted attention syndrome;
- insomnia, not associated with external factors – work and stress;
- excessive sleepiness, you just can’t bring yourself to get out of bed;
- depressive disorders, apathy, tearfulness and irritation;
- sudden mood swings – literally in 15 minutes it can change 3 times;
- a sudden change in body weight – excessive weight loss or weight gain in a short period;
- hair loss and brittle nails;
- sensation of “coma” in the throat;
- swelling, especially in the lower extremities;
- disorders of the nervous and cardiovascular systems;
- a sharp deterioration in vision.
In our clinic, doctors treat diseases such as:
- diseases caused by problems with the thyroid gland – hyperthyroidism, an increase in the thyroid gland (goiter), thyroiditis, etc .;
- violation of the hypothalamic-pituitary system (pituitary gland) – diseases such as Itsenko-Cushing, hyperprolactinemia, etc .;
- diseases of the pancreas – failures in the processes of mineral metabolism and metabolism, diabetes mellitus;
- diseases of the adrenal glands – primary hyperaldosteronism, hormonally active tumors of the pancreas, etc.;
- In these areas, it is possible to carry out both conservative and surgical therapy.
- Based on purely individual medical results of working with a patient, an experienced endocrinologist will select the most optimal treatment method.
To diagnose endocrine diseases, different methods of examination are used, depending on the type and type of the disease itself. One of the most common diseases of the endocrine system is diabetes mellitus. To diagnose this type of disease, laboratory methods of examining the patient are used to a greater extent. In this case, all methods are applied in a specific algorithm. First, body weight is assessed according to age, body structure, the development of its musculoskeletal structure, an anamnesis is collected from relatives. Next, a blood and urine test is performed to determine the level of glucose in them. If necessary, an analysis of glycosylated hemoglobin is prescribed.