The whole range of medical services we offer is aimed at an individual approach and a comprehensive solution to the problems of patients.
It is important for all of us to take care not only of our own health, but also of the well-being of our loved ones. If you want the treatment to be as effective as possible, it is better to contact a family doctor – a doctor who is able to provide qualified medical care to the whole family, from children to adults and the elderly.
An increasing number of patients prefer a family doctor, who, in comparison with a conventional therapist, has a number of advantages:
– often leads the patient for many years, and therefore perfectly knows all the features of his body;
– watches the whole family – you can be sure that all your loved ones are under the strict supervision of a true professional;
– saves you money: you don’t need to beat the thresholds of a dozen specialized specialists, finding out the cause of your ailment. The family doctor will determine the source of the problem and send you to an appointment only with the specialist whose consultation you need.
WHEN PEOPLE GO TO THE FAMILY PHYSICIAN?
Any health problem is a reason to consult with your family doctor. It compiles a holistic picture of the functioning of all body systems and is responsible for coordinating (if necessary, correcting) the treatment prescribed by narrow profile doctors. It can also help with acute conditions.
A family doctor is indispensable because the body is not just a set of organs, they are interconnected by thousands of connections. Therefore, to treat one organ, without taking into account the effect that treatment has on other body systems, means to expose the patient to serious danger. The task of the family doctor is to make sure that the treatment has only a beneficial effect on the patient’s body.
The family doctor provides qualified assistance in the treatment of:
– diseases of the respiratory system (bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma)
– diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertension, atherosclerosis)
– treatment of viral infections (SARS, influenza, intestinal infections)
– ear, nose and throat diseases
– diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, ulcer, hepatitis)
– kidney disease (pyelonephritis)
– allergic diseases (allergic rhinitis)
– metabolic problems.
In addition, doctor controls rehabilitation after injuries, long-term illnesses, strokes, heart attacks.
We are always glad to see you in UBL Clinic at the address: Kiev, st. Vyshgorodskaya 4. Entrance is from the street side.
To make an appointment please call:
098-544-6996 or 073-544-6996.