Ultrasound scan – quick and painless
Examinations are made by the highest category doctor with over 25 years experience
The advantages of the procedure are painlessness, safety, accuracy and high speed of obtaining information about the state of tissues or organs to be examined.
- Ultrasound examination allows to detect the disease at an early stage. If timely respond, it will reduce the time and cost of treatment. Early detection of the disease can save a patient’s life.
- kidney, adrenal glands;
- lymph nodes;
- salivary glands;
- mammary glands;
- fetus during pregnancy;
- uterus and appendages;
- soft tissues;
- vessels of the head and neck;
- limb vessels;
- surface structures;
The clinic conducts an Ultrasound Doppler scan, which allows to:
- examine the walls of blood vessels;
- check for an aneurysm;
- check the heart and heartbeat of the fetus;
- evaluate for clots or blood clots
- evaluate for blockage or narrowing of the arteries
- The procedure is performed on an empty stomach, the last meal is allowed 5 hours before the procedure. If there are several days before the ultrasound, you need to give up foods that can cause bloating (brown bread, sweets, cabbage, milk, alcohol, carbonated drinks). On the eve and on the day of the diagnosis, you can drink any carminative (activated charcoal), this can prevent the accumulation of air in the abdominal cavity, which makes the procedure difficult. Before the ultrasound, it is allowed to drink water, but it must be non-carbonated.
- Before the diagnosis, you need to drink about 1-1.5 liters of liquid for an hour and do not go to the toilet. The last urination should be no later than 3-4 hours.
- As a rule, it is carried out from the 5th to the 14th day of the menstrual cycle, although in some cases the doctor may recommend individually. Patients taking hormonal contraceptives can conduct an ultrasound examination on any day of the cycle.