Work experience: 13
Doctor category: Second
- Kiev Medical School No. 3, specialty midwife, 1998.
- National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets, 2005.
- National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. P.L. Shupika, 2006, 2013.
- Accepting children from birth to 18 years.
- Assessment of the child’s health status.
- Assessment of physical and psychomotor development.
- Evaluation of feeding and nutrition.
- Timely detection of diseases and psychological conditions.
- Vaccination control.
- Counseling parents on child care, child development, rational nutrition, prevention of accidents and injuries.
- Determination of the tactics of medical observation of the child.
- Appointment and interpretation of additional research methods.
Treatment of diseases:
- Acute infectious pathology, childhood infections.
- Pathologies of the respiratory system (tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia).
- Pathologies of the digestive system (gastritis, pancreatitis, colitis).
- Pathologies of the urinary system (pyelonephritis, cystitis).